Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Thanks to Two People I owe my Diploma

I know its pretty late to be writing about college life.
But it is never too late to give thanks to people who helped you through it.
This goes to Chicco and Torya.
Two friends who never complained on how I handled our thesis.

---->

For being the annoying person that I am
For giving more priority to other things
For the extra academic burden I placed on myself
Yet still knowing that I have a responsibility to you and our project.

For your patience when my obsession to writing good code begin to sink
For your understanding when I miss out on our work day for an interview
For your generosity when I just run out of allowance
Even if I know you yourselves have responsibilities of your own.

For the food I know you unwillingly offered
For the creative input I know only you guys could give
For the jokes, laughters, cheers and unusual, weirdness we shared
Just to ease the tension of deadlines we faced.

For the people you are: warm, honest, and sincere
For the people you have become: strong, dedicated, and driven
For the people I know you will be: blessed, loved, and cherished
I know I have grown to become a better person because of you.

Despite all my hesitations at the start
I guess we made a pretty swell team.
Rough around the edges, they might say
But pretty perfect from my point of view.

For everything,
Thanks.
Thanks.
Thanks.

No comments: