Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nokia N70

I lost my office phone Monday evening this week. Somehow it was able to creep out of my pocket in the taxi me and my mom took when I was bringing her back to her hotel. It was a Nokia 7110. We called the phone for the entire night. On the next day, we received a text message saying that we should no longer text the number since the person who got the phone is already in Bicol and that s/he would not be returning it any more. They also said thanks and greeted us Merry Christmas.

So there, I lost my Globe phone and had to block the SIM. All is not a loss. I got a new phone yesterday as well. It's a Nokia N70 and it has everything I would want/need in a phone: a radio, camera, call and text, and enough memory to carry small documents, spreadsheets and presentations that I can also view.

Anyway, I haven't started taking pictures and still exploring the features. Keep you guys updated. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh may gana pa silang maggreet ng Merry Christmas, mga magnanakaw.

Ngayon lang ako nakarinig na nagrereply pa yung magnanakaw saying wag na umasa hehehe

At least you love your new phone, early Christmas gift ;) my new phone was my early Birthday gift to myself...

Btw you were asking for suggestions? Check out my blog :p But then I'm not really choosy when it comes to this, anything is alright with me ;)

janny said...

talagang kababayan ko pa ang pinag-donate-an mo ng phone. Gusto mo headhunt natin?! Hehe!

Mike, mukhang puyat ka? Do you get enough sleep. Don't look at your phone too much, baka matunaw. :D