Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Work-related: WTF?!

WTF?! You are just following the correct process and someone gets mad at you?!

Person... what is the idea behind the escalation
Person... are you trying to make carreer for yourself?
Michael Sepulv... sorry, i did not receive your email right away...
Person... I can not appreciate that at all Micheal
Person... not at all

I mean, hello! Raising a ticket is the correct process. It is an incident brought about by a mistake from their side. I did what I know is proper process and now, they get mad?! For *&%$ing pete's sake, review your ITIL processes before you say anything like this!

Total Bullshit!

3 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Me said...

OA ng taong yan ha. Buti nga may ticket eh.

Ano, umbagan n nten? :P

Anonymous said...

In fairness natawa ako sa conversation ngayon... but I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time. Tsk tsk tsk minsan talaga may di ineexpect na mga sasabihin sa atin.

I once kinda irritated a P&G person because I thought he was an HP person and you know that sometimes we talk a bit differently and are extra careful with talking to customers... and, well, let's just say pinawisan ako when I realized I was talking to a P&G person. Coz I admit I wasn't the most accomodating I could be... andami lang talaga kasi issues nun and I was practically singlehandedly working on them... and I guess that little fact that of who I was talking to slipped by...