Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 in a few minutes

2007 is just around the corner and I have yet to decide if I should be feeling excited or not. Last year, I set some goals for myself, resolutions you might say but I'd rather put it in a framework that has a process, an action plan, or a step by step program that would be "followable". I was able to do some of them, and I have attempted to achieve others, though to my disappointment did not produce results that are desirable.

Nonetheless, I will prepare that list again. I'll save it as a draft in my blog this time only to be revealed next year. :) To those who have helped me live well, reasonably ok, and "K K lng", a big thank you!

More blessings to all of us this 2007! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year mike! here's to a better 2007 for all of us. cheers! :D