Sunday, February 06, 2005

My age: Blogthings style

I took this from blog site. It was a bit weird that it almost fit right to my real age. But I guess it is quite true that I am still a teenager at heart. I continue to question authority a lot of times... even to the point of bullshitting the person in authority.

My place in this world. I think I have a pretty vague picture of what I want to be but I have a vision for myself and I know with enough hard work, I know I can achieve it...

hehehe....

Back to thesis work.






You Are 19 Years Old



19





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



These were my answers:

1. Flipping through the channels, you are most likely to stop and watch... The O.C.

2. What's your favorite dessert? Banana split

3. What's your current living situation? You live alone or with roomates

4. An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret? Nope, but not on purpose. You just tend to spill the beans.

5. Your idea of a good party is: Good friends, a few drinks, but nothing too crazy

6. Your ideal career is something like: Your current career, except a bit more pay

7. The last time you told a lie was when... You lied to your parents about what you did one weekend

8. You're having lunch with a few friends. After lunch you'll probably going to... Talk about work and your significant others

9. The best rock band of all time is: Rock? You don't listen to rock. Try emo or rap.

10. How would you describe your political views? Quite liberal