Sunday, July 09, 2006

Free

Here is one good song for everyone:

And here are the lyrics:

Would you believe me if I said that we are the ones who can make a change in the world today?
Would you believe me if I said that all of thedreams in your heart could come true today? Yeah!
Would you believe me if I said that life can beall that you want it to be today? Yeah!

If I had wings I would fly
'Coz all that I need, You are
'Coz You're all that I believe
And the One that created me
Jesus, because of You
I'm free

Would you believe me if I said that God can make miracles happen today? Yeah, yeah!
Would you believe me if I said that you don't have to wait for the answers before you step out in faith?
Would you believe me if I said that nothing isever impossible for God? Yeah!

Just live your live
With God inside
You won't regret
One moment of it
Give all that you can for God
For God

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Religious ka Mike?!?

:D

infobuilder said...

OO. di mo alam?

sarah ulo said...

Hi Mike! I like the song. :) Meron ka pang ibang mga ganito? share naman..