Sunday, March 25, 2007

Reassessment

Ok, in exactly a month, I'll be turning 2@HP. Imagine that! 2 years and I am unsure of where I am or if I am on track of where I want to be. Everything that's happening seems to be going against the plans I laid out. Not that I am disappointed that I am not moving as how I wanted, its just that I am dropping a lot of other priorities in order to cope up with the way things are going. I know, this entry is a bit vague but that's how I feel about my career right now.

------------------------------------

A close friend of mine is getting married on the 28th of April so me and the rest of my high school classmates travelled all the way to Los Banos last Saturday to send her off. Let's just say its suppose to be a bridal shower with boys scheduled for the 31st of March but instead was moved to the 24th since my good friend was leaving for Kalinga on the 25th. We did not know those were her plans until the 23rd during the afternoon. Imagine the stress of the person who communicated the whole thing. Guess who, as well. :p

Anyway, we had a good chat as well as a good few rounds of Starcraft. I'm improving! I'm just glad that she is happy with her decision and that she is convinced that this is the path she wants to proceed. Make's you think of where you want to be in coming years. Quarter life crisis mode again.

------------------------------------

Arrived from Los Banos early Sunday morning and I was not able to get a decent amount of sleep when my roommate needed to pack up the bed, the ref, the TV, and the other household appliances. He is moving out to join his sisters. Not that we were not told ahead of time, it's just that I have been in denial for the past month that I really urgently need to find a new place to stay. Tonight, I'll be sleeping on the coach, again.

What hurts the most though, I can watch my shows anymore!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, in exactly a month, I'll be turning 2@HP.

Excited ka na? San ka manlilibre in 14 days? :D