Saturday, June 09, 2007

Three months!!!

It's been exactly three months since I've gone out riding the waves... I just realized that when I was checking my previous photos here. Damn! Has it been that long?! Do I still know how? Just when I started to be able to ride Stan's Fish from a long board, I get stuck with work, gone sick when Stan and Erwin gone to Daet to baptize Erwin's new board.

They are going to Zambales next weekend and I am required to attend a teambuilding activity with my immediate boss... It'd probably be a snorkling/diving outing in Anilao but I swear, I won't pass up the next weekend they will be going to Zambales, LU, Daet or Baler even if I am sick!

Sorry for this rant... I was looking at some blogs of the more experienced surfers and I am really really jealous with the pix and their rides and the waves... I will learn to get to do that some day! Jot even got to go to Siargao at the start of this month and he had a very cool pix! Waaahh!!!! F*ck work! I'll be paddling out soon! Season's coming up in the coming months and I can't wait! =D

No comments: