Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Apologies!!!

My links are currently "unavailable" or in other words, I did something really stupid and lost all special changes i made on my blog... which include my links, my links, and my previous profile (which I prefer over the one I have now). I won't be staying long online as I would be asked by my favorite guard to leave the building soon because its passed working hours.

Rest assured that my Friends and Java Links will be relinked in this blog soon.

As of now, I also need to rest. I had a hell of a Case Study Presentation as a first exam in CS 173 in HP in Makati nad having to ride a stinky van for more than two hours in heavy metro traffic. I'm just glad our group pulled off a "very good" remark from the HP Executives.

We proceeded to Meralco in Ortigas to have an exam for Soluziona. But before the exam was a company presentation, which I have heard for three times already. Anyway, whatever headache I had before Soluziona, Soluziona worsened it. The exam was time pressured and to think we had to identify patterns in the a series of numbers.

Anyway, I really have to go. I'll follow up this up soon.

No comments: