Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Decisions Decisions...

It took me more than an entire semester to decide what I would do after college... I had my options and I had my dreams. I was quite confident that I would make the choice easily and have no regrets. But when I was already there, faced with that decision, I guess all that thinking, preparation and confidence did not pull off...

It was a choice between doing what I think I want to do and doing what I think would help my family survive a few more years. Then, there were also times when I thought of leaving people behind and the fear of facing the real world. It's scary if you ask me. Every move you make may have an impact that will affect the rest of your life. That's your entire life that we're talking about and I am not that keen in ruining my life as early as now. I don't... I'm so confused...

I have made the decision but I do not know if I have made the right one. There are people who say I did the right thing and there are others who say that I could have given it more thought. I wonder if my decision to try out the industry for a while will do me good. I hope it will! But I still have my reservations...

Darn, sometimes I think that I would be best that I don't graduate first. I don't think I'm ready yet. I feel so immature; like a kid alone in the busy busy business world. I still don't know if this is the direction I want in life...

Why does this have to be so hard?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay mike, kaya mo yan. often, the most important decisions we make are the scariest, kse nga they involve the most risks. pero confident naman ako na ung choice na pinili mo will work out for the best. things always have a way of doing so. good luck! God bless! :)

ibswa said...

Mike, just follow your heart. Good luck.