Tuesday, April 05, 2005

On th Pope and our Java Card Thesis

I so wanted to write down my thoughts since last sunday if only it were not for this thesis. When I woke up that day, I immediately turned on the T.V. I was up all night till around 3 in the morning just listening to the news on how the Pope was doing. I was sad and scared and worried. I never thought that I could care for someone so much for someone i have never even met. But my eyes were tired, so I slept only to wake up the next day and learn that 30 minutes after i closed my eyes, the news that I have been very much anticipating yet at the same time dreading had finally "come to pass" .

I was downhearted the entire day. I passed by the Parish of the Holy Sacrifice to light a candle for the Pope. I prayed the rosary, which I have not done since New Year. I was sad. I was not at my right mind. I felt angry at the same time when I think of those who do not seem to care that we have just lost someone so important, someone who had the passion and someone who has given his life in the service of the people. Pope John Paul II was a person I greatly admire. He
was someone I looked up to.

I went to the computer center after to do our thesis... damn little thing that thesis is. Until today, we are doing revisions on our paper, doing documentation in our code, debugging our code once again (after multiple debugs), javadocs, user and installation manual, jar files, and so much more....

I am just so tired right now I feel like quitting it all... I could take my HP job for OJT this summer right? Darn... It would be such a waste if I don't complete this....

No comments: