Thursday, April 07, 2005

Out of Tune

This blog seems to be a bit out of tune to the real reason as to why I started it in the first place but I guess it's ok. I wanted it to be something more than just a personal blog. I wanted it to be a venue to release the techie angst in me but unfortunately most of my angst are not techie by nature...

Oh well, I have been enclosed to much on my thesis alone and I feel that I am not longer growing and learning new things. Classes has ended weeks before and its been days since I last saw the outside world, that is being closed in the DILC world for quite sometime now. Being closed and stagnated for almost four days in here just makes me want to break free...

At least, we are now at the final stretch... Thesis Paper and Documentation... It seems so much of a long and painful final stretch. I just want this to end. I haven't eaten a decent meal for two days. I just want it to end. My biological time clock is not out of tune. This is not right.

2 comments:

Drakulita said...

go mike! kaya mo yan! :D

infobuilder said...

thanks quel!

i just reread this post... i had a lot of grammatical errors! it just goes to show that thesis overnights has finally taken its toll... i've just lost more than a thousand brain cells!

i hope i would survive the work place now that i am a thousand less smarter.