Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Random Thoughts

A lot of things feel difficult to comprehend at the start but in the end, we all get by.... Decisions are hard to do but all we need is knowing what we want in life... Whatever your decision will be, it will always be the best... It will always be part of your mission-vision...

It's been 3 weeks and I'm missing UP so much... I feel so left out not being able to see them or hang around with them. I just gone to Baguio over the weekend for a short vacation with Chicco and Torya, Gino and Cha, Sarah and Alan, Rain and Lou, KD and George, and Ponch. Somehow, I realize that I missed them, being around them at that green Cursor tambayan or the 4th floor of the Computer Center doing our thesis...

I miss Cursor...

I miss the people at the ESC...

I miss the department...

---

There have been rumors spreading that I would be leaving the country... I could not deny it nor confirm it. There are plans that I have training sometime in June at Toronto but until I have my passport, visa and a plane ticket I wouldn't want to put my hopes up too much... I don't think I would want to expect that much from a company I just recently joined... I mean what are the odds... I guess I would just have to do what they ask me to do for the time being and whatever "benefit" that may come my way, I'll be happy and thankful for it...

To all those who wished me luck, thanks!

---

I should take up a sport. I have been living a very inactive lifestyle long enough... I swear before my birthday, I would have taken up something ko keep me fit... I don't want to have a bulging tummy...

No comments: