Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Rundown

A run through of various thougths:

1. I am proud of the current ESC for their success during the Freshmen Week and the opening program of Engg Cup, despite the earlier rain.

2. There was a prayer rally outside the office today and expecting a bigger on later. I hope I get home safely.

3. I should have been more clear minded now that I am "working" and should have known better.

4. In connection to #3., I should have known not many people grow up or learn fast. Change needs time. I apologize for my sudden reaction to the unpublished article.

5. I am also happy for the way things are going for DCS in a way that it is being ahead of the other departments with regards to ELE. I commend the current representatives for a job well done.

6. This is my blog, my space, my thoughts, I can be wrong with my posts and I can also be right. My purpose for having this blog is for me to have a venue to speak and share what I have in mind. I may change my mind later or may strengthen what I have said earlier. This is a place where I know I can be criticized, appreciated or reacted and it is ok.

7. Most of my entries, often times, lack proper grammer, contain a lot of spelling mistakes, may sometimes be contradictory, and might sometimes be just a mixture of random ideas brought about by impulse and feeling.

8. I like to write even if I know I wouldn't be checking it again for mistakes or lapses in my thought constructs.

9. I'm sleepy and tired but have to stay awake for work...

10. CS Reps 2004-2005 rule! :D Just wanted to say that. I miss the good old times when we did nothing but squabble about little things. Still do, right chix? hehehe...

Adios! Back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...so si chicco lang pala... :(( waaaa...

ok...fine...naiintindihan ko naman...

infobuilder said...

hindi, kasi kami lagi nagkikita... ibig sabihin nito ay "miss na namin kayong dalawa, hindi ba chix?"

ponch tlga... :p

Anonymous said...

exactly my point...hehe. :) ingats lagi!