Thursday, May 11, 2006

Application form sumbitted

I have submitted my application form for MSCS at UP. I'm not sure if I would be accepted into the program, depending on the reccommendations that Vic and Maam Joyce gave me. I hope they're good feedback. :)

Anyway, I will be doing the non thesis option and then specialize in Computer Systems. I was previously thinking of Information Systems and Software Engineering but I guess I can take those subjects as an elective.

We'll see what happens from this point. Take it as it comes, Mike. Just take it as it comes.

4 comments:

Corsarius said...

good luck mike! di ka ba magtuturo? hehe :D

infobuilder said...

thanks phillip! not yet... someday though. :) belated happy birthday po!

Me said...

huy! nagmasters ka na?!?! good luck! ;) nde ko pa alam kng kelan ako magmmasters. ehehehe =P

Me said...

diba april 30 ang deadline ng application?