Monday, September 25, 2006

Post 202 on my 22nd birthday

This is post is really nothing much. Just to let you know that it was my 22nd birthday last September 20. Yup, I'm 22 and should probably start acting like one. :p Anyway, my sincerest thanks to all you you guys you spent the time to greet me. You're emails, text messages, Friendster messages, YM messages and the other forms of greeting you did are very much appreciated.

Thanks to my family most of all for the time they spent with me when I took my leave to go home. Though short, it was special.

Thanks to the guys at the office for the cake. It was the best... I could have eaten the entire thing!

To those who may probably be expecting some sort of free meal... Let me earn back the money I spent during my vacation. I am close to broke right now... :)

As for me, I guess its another full year to look forward to. Wish me luck!

No comments: