Friday, September 01, 2006

Till next time...

Yesterday, Vlam and Glenn resigned from HP. One to take over their family business while the other to pursue their career interests. Both great people, and both have helped me at some point in my HP life.

Glenn was my manager and he has helped me with the problems I have had with the application I own. He may be tough sometimes but I guess it comes with the job description. He has recognized even the smallest of my efforts to make a difference and to continuously improve on my performance.

Cheers to Glenn!

Vlam was friend and a buddy. Even in non work related activities, Vlam never fails to care and put in that extra mile for anyone. It will be hard to imagine the office without Vlam but I guess business must go on.

Vlam, we wish you all the best of luck and hope you don't forget us when you have extra cash to spend! God speed!

No comments: